Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Skin Colour and EXCITING DATES FOR 2011!!!

Skin Colour Combinations is amongst the most asked questions I get as a Regional Instructor. As you know I looove colouring these gorgeous little people, and so skin colour is very important!

I have made this sample page for you to have a look at! It includes skin colour combinations from very light skin colour to dark skin tones. Please click on the image to enlarge the page!

When I colour skin I always start with my lightest colour first then pay particular attention to where my light sourse is coming from, so that I know where to add my darker colours. I then always go back to my original lightest colour to blend out my skin. I almost always finish off the face with a tough of R20 to add some blush to the cheeks!

Here is another sample of a gorgeous CC Design person that I have coloured using a lighter skin colour combination!

This project is part of a whole Copic Party Theme which has just been published! You can see the whole 7 page Copic Party in this months issue of Simply Cards Magazine!!!!


WE HAVE RELEASED DATES FOR CERTIFICATION AND THE NEW COPIC PROJECT PROGRAM FOR 2011!!!

We are excited to announce that dates for Copic Certification and the Copic Project Program have been released for early 2011. Additional dates (including dates for Intermediate Certification) will be released next year so keep checking www.copicoz.blogspot.com
For more information about the Copic Project Class see: http://copicmarker.com.au/certification/
Brisbane:
Monday 21 February - Copic Project Class – taught by Kathy
Sydney:
Saturday 12 March – Copic Beginner/Standard Certification – taught by Mandi
Sunday 13 March – Copic Project Class – taught by Mandi
Melbourne:
Saturday 26 February - Copic Project Class – taught by Mandi
Saturday 5 March – Copic Beginner/Standard Certification – taught by Mandi



Happy Colouring....Mandi xxx


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome chart Mandi!!!! And HUGE congratulations on your publication - YOU ROCK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful chart!

    One question: Is the one with E21, E31 and R95, R95 or E95?

    ReplyDelete