Wednesday, March 28, 2012

COPIC OZ EASTER CHALLENGE

Hello Everyone!!!  

It's time to announce the COPIC OZ Challenge for this month!  

Can you guess what it could be???  I'll give you a clue!  It starts with an 'E' ..... we hunt for chocolate eggs ...... and love little bunnies!  Did  you guess?  Woohooo!  

It's an EASTER Challenge!!!


What's the Challenge?: Create a project (card, layout, off the page) using your Copic Markers to create an EASTER themed project!!!

Is there a Prize?: YES!!! 
                         A Pack of A4 X-Press It Blending Card and a Copic Cap

Who can play?: This challenge is open to EVERYONE, including international!

How do you enter?: Use the inlinkz below to connect to your blog or online gallery and upload it prior to 6pm Monday 23rd April 2012, Australian EST (4am USA EST)!!!



I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Happy Creating....Mandi-Lee
xxx


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. wonderful challenge blog, I love all the designs, I am new here, Please visit my blog and follow me. I am your newest follower. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge, love the way your coloring looks. I really need more practice to be that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Mandi-Lee, gorgeous colouring as always, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete