Monday, November 28, 2011

Springtime Challenge WINNER

Oh My!!!  What an assortment of gorgeous cards I had to drool over this month!!!  From flowers, bears and little girl images to even little girls aged 5 showing us that they too are Copic lovers!!!  :)  A big thank you to everyone for playing along in my challenge this month, I wish I could give a prize to you all!!!

The lucky winner this week is number 6, CRAFTDEE DONNA!!!!

Congratulations, you've won 2 La La Land Stamps and an Acrylic Block!!!  Please Email Sascha with your postal details so we can send your prize to you!!!

There are even more chances to win by playing along with the December challenge, can't wait to see what you create next!!!

Happy Colouring!
Kathy  :)Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations CraftDee Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I LOVE being a winner (couldn't have come at a better time to cheer me up!) Donna

    ReplyDelete