Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let's Get Sporty!!

Hello Everyone!!  It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means it is Challenge time again!!  This month I want everyone to get Sporty!!!  You could incorporate your Father's Day cards into this challenge, but it's not essential!  Girls or boys, we all love our sport --- what's YOUR favourite sport??

For my sample, I've used Footy Luka from La La Land Crafts.  This little dude comes with a plain jersey, but since I love my boys in Red and Black, I've drawn in a sash with a .3mm multiliner to create an Essendon Bombers football uniform!  :)  Personally I think he turned out a little like Hirdy which is perfectly fine with me!!  LOL!!  However, I can see that I will be drawing in vertical stripes and colouring them black and white (Collingwood for the FIL) or yellow and brown (Hawthorn for my Dad) - don't you just love the versatility!  What team do YOU go for???  :)

Colours used for my sample...
E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E50, E51, E53, YR31, C3, C5, C7, R22, R24, R29, R59.

What's the Challenge?: Create a project (card, layout, off the page) using your Copic Markers to create a Sporty Theme!!! Doesn't matter what image or sport you use - let's see some sporty creations!!

Is there a Prize?: YES!!  This month it's a Pack of X-Press it Blending Card and a Copic Swatch Book!!!!

Who can play?: This challenge is open to EVERYONE, including international!

How do you enter?: Use the inlinkz below to connect to your blog or online gallery and upload it prior to 6pm Monday 26th September, Australian EST (4am USA EST)!!!

I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Happy Colouring!!!
Kathy  :)





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Very James....and West Coast Eagles, lol. Great challenge, I'll be joining in for sure! I love that image -it's so hard to get something suitable for AFL, so I'm stoked that you've told us where to find it, thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful creation.. I love the colors, and your coloring is wonderful :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and beautiful card,love the colours and the image.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy - love your wonderful black colouring, I'm still practicing on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This took me a little bit as I had to go out and buy a "sporty"stamp but my card is up :) Thank you so much for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete