Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Spica Colours are Coming!!!

Hello Everyone!!!  I'm Kathy and I'm thrilled to be part of the team bringing you the brand new CopicOz blog!!!  We're also excited to say that the new Spica Colours are coming to Australia!!  Woohoo!!!  The really cool thing about these colours is that they are designed to be matches for your Copic Markers ---

Pitch Black (100), Blossom (RV22), Mint Green (G82), Baby Blue (B21), Buttermilk (Y21), Garnet (R39), Peach (E01), Sand (E33), Lilac (BV00), Lipstick (R29) and Chocolate (E58).

I love how Spicas have the most beautiful soft shimmer which gives a lovely elegant glow to your work!

Today I've used the new Mint and Lilac colours on my hydrangea (perfect matches for G82 and BV00!).  I coloured the hydrangeas with Copics - BV00, BV02, BV04, G82, G99, C1, C3 and 0 and I've also coloured the border surrounding the flowers with BV00 and the button on the bow is coloured with BV04 so they match perfectly - got to love that!!  :)

For a little close up on the shimmer I put the card on an angle to photograph it.

Recipe -
Stamps - Plant a Little Love (JustRite Stampers)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, 2 shades of Purple Bazzill, SU Cottage Wall DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (BV00, BV02, BV04, G82, G99, C1, C3, 0), Spicas - Mint and Lilac.
Accessories - Standard Circle (Large) and Large Scallop Circle (Large) Nestabilities, SU Scallop Border Punch, White Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Button, Silver Cord, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, Kaisercraft Foam Tape.

I hope you've enjoyed my project today and thanks for stopping by!!  :) Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I really like what I see with your blog - and the card is just gorgeous! I love Copics so this will be a wonderful place to visit. Thanks so much! Louise Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, beautiful card...and gorgeous colouring! You really are the flower queen!
    m
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning, as are all your creations :)
    Congratulations on your new DT!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathy, very pretty, I'm off to order my spicas pens...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kathy! Love the shimmer - so inspired to pull mine out & show them some love! Congratulations on your new DT position! Can't wait to see what you have to share & teach all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh..this is Gorgeous Kathy! Love that purple and love that sparkle too!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...this is beautiful!! Sparkle is showing very nicely...Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely job with the flowers, definitely better with a bit of shine... lovely balance to the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring! Love this layout, Kathy! :)

    ReplyDelete